Two Towers refund

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      Yesterday there was a post to the list that Wal-Mart didn't have a form
      for getting a refund for the Two Towers extended edition if you bought
      the previous TT DVD. I happened to purchase the extended edition at
      Wal-Mart yesterday. Is there a way I can get the refund form? (It's no
      big deal if I can't--I bought both and I have no regrets--I just
      wondered if I could.)

      Thanks,
      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba