Re: [mythsoc] Still Angling For a Ring

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2003
      Yes but is he posable? Hard to have an action figure that can't sit a
      horse. I haven't looked at the website yet, maybe I'll see them at TRU
      (Toys R Us). I've seen a number of other LOTR toys there.

      Personally I remain of the make-your-own camp. A "found" hero, made from
      GIJoe or whomever, customized with one's own crafts and imagination, is so
      much better than a premade one. Even if only the owner knows what it
      really is.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia