Re: Sharon goes to the woodshed

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2000
      In a message dated 01/03/2000 3:31:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      ionaskye@... writes:

      << no quotes=safe quotes >>
      Okay this sounds like a good time for me to generate some of my own quotes
      the way all my buds did in the good old dark ages or was it middle ages, i
      can't really remember it's been so long....

      lizzie

      Raven Jerusalem

      Barukh atah Adonai Eloheinu, melekh ha-Olam
      (Blessed are You O Lord our God, Ruler of the Cosmos)

      God speaks Hebrew, Dragons speak Welsh;
      I better go back to school!
    • WendellWag@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2000
        ionaskye@... writes:

        > I would like to have responded to you more personally, but you
        > did not sign your name.

        Sorry. Since most of my name is in my AOL name, and I've known a lot of the
        people on this board for a couple of decades, I forget that there are also a
        lot of people here who I've never met. I also forget that I need to sign my
        name. I don't have to in my posts on our internal boards at work, since the
        name of the poster is automatically put into the header.

        On another board that I regularly post to, my online name is just "Wendell
        Wagner", unlike most of the people there, who use exotic online names. This
        made me sound like Forrest Gump recently when I went to a real-life meeting
        of the local people who post to that board. I introduced myself by saying,
        "My screen name is Wendell Wagner. In real life, people call me Wendell
        Wagner."

        I remain

        Your humble servant,