RE: [mythsoc] Rabbit Gentlemen in literature

  • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
      Thanks for the suggestions but i was wondering more about if anything say
      autobiographical had been written about the author, or if anything had been
      done about why the books were so popular when they were written, and almost
      forgotten now, excpet of course for the board game which in its third or so
      reproduction.