RE: [mythsoc] Rabbit Gentlemen in literature

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
      http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1&vwcatalog=doverpu
      blications&catalog=doverpublications&query=Uncle%20Wiggley

      Drat, the link split. Anyway, Dover has them. I thought I saw them in the
      catalog, and tried to search the site to send a link. I think the basic
      URL is doverpublications.com.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
        In a message dated 11/10/2003 6:53:37 AM Central Standard Time,
        lizziewriter@... writes:

        > Dover has them

        Dover has =lots= of wonderful old stuff, it's a recommended catalog or site,
        with me, for book lovers (not that I want to go back to Uncle Wiggily, meself)

        Peter Rabbit forever!

        Diamond Proudbrook

      • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2003
          Thanks for the suggestions but i was wondering more about if anything say
          autobiographical had been written about the author, or if anything had been
          done about why the books were so popular when they were written, and almost
          forgotten now, excpet of course for the board game which in its third or so
          reproduction.
          lizziewriter@... writes:

          > Dover has them

          Dover has =lots= of wonderful old stuff, it's a recommended catalog or
          site,
          with me, for book lovers (not that I want to go back to Uncle Wiggily,
          meself)

          Peter Rabbit forever!

          Diamond Proudbrook

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor