Re: [mythsoc] books on what ? CD?

  • Jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
      Lizzie,

      It looks to me as if they give you a choice of format, including paperback
      book. I haven't read it--if the author has actually managed to do
      something new with that fantasy trope without just making fun of it, that's
      remarkable.

      Jane

      At 10:04 AM 11/5/03 -0500, you wrote:
      > http://echelonpress.com/Catalog/Ensign/mvkuts.htm
      >
      > I don't understand the format
      > A friend mentioned it in passing, as the
      > So I'd have to read
      > this on my computer screen ?
      >
      > Lizzie Triano
      > lizziewriter@...
      > amor vincit omnia
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor Alt Text

    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
        That's how I would read it, too -- except that there's one thing glaring at
        me that prevents me from reading it at all: "Book One." It doesn't even
        say one of how many!

        Berni

        From: "Jane Bigelow" <jbigelow@...>