books on what ? CD?

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
      http://echelonpress.com/Catalog/Ensign/mvkuts.htm

      Has anyone read this _Unbinding the Stone_ title? I don't understand the
      format. It is a book on CD? A friend mentioned it in passing, as the
      author was local to them, but they don't read fantasy. So I'd have to read
      this on my computer screen ?

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Jane Bigelow
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
        Lizzie,

        It looks to me as if they give you a choice of format, including paperback
        book. I haven't read it--if the author has actually managed to do
        something new with that fantasy trope without just making fun of it, that's
        remarkable.

        Jane

        At 10:04 AM 11/5/03 -0500, you wrote:
        > http://echelonpress.com/Catalog/Ensign/mvkuts.htm
        >
        > I don't understand the format
        > A friend mentioned it in passing, as the
        > So I'd have to read
        > this on my computer screen ?
        >
        > Lizzie Triano
        > lizziewriter@...
        > amor vincit omnia
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor Alt Text

      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
          That's how I would read it, too -- except that there's one thing glaring at
          me that prevents me from reading it at all: "Book One." It doesn't even
          say one of how many!

          Berni

          From: "Jane Bigelow" <jbigelow@...>