Cthulhaikus contest

  • al_fariis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Book of Dark Wisdom Cthulhaiku Contest

      Elder Signs Press, PO Box 389, Lake Orion MI 48361-0389. Editor:
      William
      Jones.

      "Book of Dark Wisdom is looking for a few good (or bad) haikus. Send
      us your haiku poetry that involves the Cthulhu mythos. They can be
      funny, serious,or just plain scary."
      "The winning haiku will be published in Book of Dark Wisdom! The
      winner will also receive a Book of Dark Wisdom mug, with the winning
      haiku boldly printed upon it."
      "Two runners-up will have their Cthulhaikus published in Book of Dark
      Wisdom."
      "All Cthulhaikus will be reviewed by our multi-eyed, amorphous, panel
      of Shoggoth judges to determine if they are of sanity-shattering
      quality, else they will be consumed."
      "To review some of the devious submissions, visit our forum, or send
      your Chtulhaikus via E-mail to the [address below] with the subject
      line:
      'Cthulhaiku Contest.' Alternatively, you may send your entries to the
      above mailing address."

      E-mail: info@...
      http://www.darkwisdom.com
      Deadline: October 31, 2003.