Mystical Realms - An Open Studio on 11/8

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2003
      Howdy!

      I know many of you folks may be too far away to attend
      this, but thought this might be of interest...

      Lorraine and I would like to invite you to an Open
      Studio at our home at 220 Chelsea Drive in Decatur,
      GA, on Saturday, November 8. Our home will be open
      from 1pm until 5pm in the afternoon.

      This invitation is extended to all folk interested
      in paintings of natural and mythological creatures and
      landscapes (for examples, please see my website at
      www.JefMurray.com). There is no cost, and we'll even
      provide wine and munchies!

      For those of you who have joined us at these events
      in the past, my open studios are a chance to see the
      paintings and cutouts that I've been working on over
      the last months. I will have many new pieces to show,
      and many of the works that are on display will be
      available for purchase.

      If you know of other folks who are interested in
      "critters" and mythological themes (and, especially,
      of Tolkien-themed images!), please have them
      look at my website and encourage them to come. In
      general, these are fun events, and I welcome the
      chance to share my work with as many of you as
      possible.

      Jef

      P.S. I've had a number of sketches and paintings
      appear in the Tolkien Society publications "Amon
      Hen" and "Mallorn" over the last year, as well
      as having contributed illustrations to this year's
      "Mythic Circle" and "MythPrints". So, some of my work
      may be familiar to you folks. I certainly hope to
      see many of you there!