Re: [mythsoc] Something I don't get

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2003
      I agree! There are any number of quotations from LOTR that could be used,
      and
      enthusiastic scholars of elvish to help design the calligraphy-there would
      be
      a wider appeal as well.
      "I would not take this thing if it lay by the highway." Faramir >>

      OMG Now there's an idea! Can you imagine having a custom elvish script
      ring available? Would cost a fortune of course, but the dreaming and
      coveting would be extraordinary.

      Or more moderately priced, a selection of quotes like you said. What a
      great idea.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia