Re: Authors...

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2000
      Diane, the Narnia poem is mine. Kay Lindskoog published it in a "Narnia
      workshop" kit she did for ... oh, some publisher or other ... David Cook, I
      think... years ago. I demanded payment and they actually sent me a check for
      $5. :)

      On book notes, I am just finishing Peter Beagle's 1999 novel TAMSIN. This is
      excellent! It's really a YA but not labeled as such - but a dense, textured,
      extremely well-written YA, just a bit of a slow starter... here I agree with
      the reviews on amazon.com.

      Next I go back to Helprin's WINTER'S TALE and try to finish - I am sort of
      bogged down in the middle.

      Good to have you back on line, DJB.

      Mary S
    • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
        In a message dated 01/01/2000 9:37:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        dianejoy@... writes:

        << A friend just sent me Judith Tarr and Harry Turtledove's *Household
        Gods.* It looks really fun. >>
        Did you read this yet and if so what did you think?

        lizzie