Re: what do dragons speak...

  • ERATRIANO@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2000
      In a message dated 01/01/2000 11:02:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      sheik@... writes:

      << Would you give some examples of nasty stuff that wins awards? >>
      nope, can't do. Not the big awards, they get good stuff. I am thinking,
      smaller "artsy" awards that go to things most of us have trouble reading.
      Things which wouldn't survive a grammar analysis. Such as my sentences.
      LOL. I think my mind is doing the ossifying thing, as I am getting more
      opinionated than I ever used to be. (Memory was never good, so being unable
      to remember things I didn't like in the first place is no surprise.)

      Lizzie