The Skinematic skinny on TWO TOWERS

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2003
      I can't resist passing on this page which covers moles etc in THE TWO TOWERS
      - including two towering ones (outdoing Russell Crowe) on Karl Urban (Eomer).

      http://itsb.ucsf.edu/~vcr/SpotTwoTowers.html

      and gives various prescriptions.

      "For Ents, we recommend whittling with a solid chisel, sand paper the
      surface, and apply the appropriate sealant for a long lasting finish. Oh, what do we
      know about wood working? We're barking up the wrong tree. We're stumped. Time
      to leaf this subject..."

      Diamond Proudbrook