Yahoo! News Story - Hobbit Trilogy 'Rings' Up Massive Sales for Marathon

  • Yahoo! News
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Lisa Deutsch Harrigan (lisa@...) has sent you a news article. (Email address has not been verified.)
      Personal message:

      Obviously, Joan wasnt the only fan who wont be seeing the LotR Trilogy on Dec 16. Even with website problems (the fans overloaded the system!), they still managed to sell out with an hour. *sheesh*.
      So Dont worry Joan, I see a Directors Cut Marathon of all THREE LotR films in our future. $$$
      Ill settle for one at a time a day apart myself. My body will probably appreciate it.
      Mythically yours
      Lisa

      Hobbit Trilogy 'Rings' Up Massive Sales for Marathon
      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031016/film_nm/film_rings_dc

      Yahoo! News http://dailynews.yahoo.com/