Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1379 / good materialism

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Hi Ted,

      Thanks. I have read Cooper's books several times, they are among my
      favorites. In fact, my 7-yo, Sal, has as his current favorite book her
      story _The Silver Cow_, a retelling of a Welsh folk legend. They are truly
      magic. Probably where I got my "thing" for antlered men. lol Seriously,
      the land, people, gewgaws, history weavings, and verse, ring well in my
      imagination.

      I am also thinking of rereading the Taran books by, uhm, mind blank, Llwyd
      Alexander?

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia