No birthday present, precious

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      One of the Minnesota SF Society members reported that his wife went to
      get tickets to the LotR marathon in December, on sale today, and
      everything sold out before she got to the front of the line. I was
      hoping for the TT extended version myself, but I suspect those are
      already, gone, too. So much for the birthday present (though I have to
      work on my birthday, anyway.)

      Looks as if the RotK premiere will have to be my late birthday present,
      my precious. I'm taking that day off no matter what!

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...