Re: Martin, Blaylock, & LOTR

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 1999
      > From: "Diane Conner" <connersd@...>

      > Has anyone read, James Blaylock's, "The Last Coin?" Maybe Amazon books has

      > D. Conner

      I read this a few months ago. I enjoyed it very much, more so than
      anything he's written after _The Paper Grail._ His later stuff has been
      a little grim.

      Again, I'd like to remind folks to please trim their replies and only
      quote relevant matter. These messages stack up quickly. Thanks!

      Berni Phillips