RE: [mythsoc] Middle Earth for Dummies

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      Hey, I wanna see this book!! I bet it will be featured prominently at the
      bookstores, it'll probably sell real well.

      If you're not kidding I mean.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2003
        It's Real! I'm Not Kidding! I got the word from my Dummies monthly
        e-mail list and had to go check it out. See my original e-mail for link
        to the Dummies website and the book. You can even read the first chapter
        there.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa