Re: Re: OT: that Stardust question

  • Deidre
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      At 01:19 PM 10/6/03 +0000, Lisa wrote:
      >Message: 2
      > Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:52:32 -0700
      > From: Lisa Deutsch Harrigan <lisa@...>
      >Subject: Re: OT: that Stardust question
      >
      >I heard that Neil states that the novel isn't nearly as good without the
      >illos. So I would say that YHO is right on. He _is_ the Writer so he
      >should know <g>. But I haven't been able to get hold of the illustrated
      >one yet, so I only have Neil's words to go on.

      Nice to hear this! Really need to start reading the NG list again. *smiles*
      As for the illustrated Stardust, try your local comic book store. It came
      out as a nice-sized graphic novel from DC/Vertigo, and also as a
      mini-series of comic books, if this leaky sieve of brain remembers correctly.

      If you look at Charles Vess' site,
      <http://greenmanpress.com>
      there are some Stardust illos there.

      Take care,