RE: [mythsoc] NY Observer: Super-Inklings on the way

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
      I had trouble reading this post, there were a lot of wierd typographical
      characters in it. But it seems to be about a comic book series that will
      be sort of kind of based on the Inklings, as if the Inklings themselves
      were characters in a CW novel, so to speak? And then something about a
      movie?

      I am not a big web surfer so hold your fire about that. But here in this
      discussion group maybe someone has a comment, someone that was better able
      to read the post, or has heard something else on the matter?

      I am happy.... finally found my copy of the Silmarillion. I'll reread it
      soon... it cut ahead of a bunch of other stuff on the pile. :-)

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia