FOF

  • Jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Lizzie wrote: Considering how ticked I am at organized religion at the
      moment, I'd be vulnerable to that line of argument -- except that it would
      have to be another set of gods. I am thinking a basic nature spirituality
      might work nicely.

      And Kevin wrote: I understand about being "ticked" at organized religion,
      but I don't think I would really like gods whose actions are suitable for
      the front pages of the tabloids.

      As for me, when I look at the state of the world, I find that I can well
      believe that it's being run by some kind of committee. I think they've
      been in executive session for some time now. I just hope it isn't a budget
      retreat.

      Jane