Re: Thomas Burnett Swann (2)

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      I forgot to say, in my message below, that there's a good write-up on Swann
      in Clute and Grant's _Encyclopedia of Fantasy_. Clute organizes Swann's
      fiction historically by time-settings (which is not the order of
      publication), and thus makes sense out of them. The latest setting is late
      19th century, for _The Goat without Horns_ (1971)--which I have not seen.
      --Joe