Re: [mythsoc] The Forest of Forever

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2003
      I understand about being "ticked" at organized religion, but I don't think I
      would really like gods whose actions are suitable for the front pages of the
      tabloids. >>

      Oh you're right of course; in a deity as well as a spouse, I prefer mystery
      to entertainment. But as you pointed out in another post about another
      subject, sometimes sheer entertainment value is a healthy thing too.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia