The Once and Future...

  • Sharon L. Shannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1999
      Emerging momentarily from lurkdom, I'm here to share this URL with all the
      Arthur-loving gentlefolk present:

      http://www.discovery.com/news/briefs/brief4.html

      As we begin the last year of the 20th century, I wish you all peace,
      contentment, and unlimited imagination.

      Sharon
      The arts are the rain forests of society. They produce the oxygen of
      freedom, and they are the early warning system when freedom is in danger.
      ~John Wayne
    • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 1999
        Great URL, thanks!!

        > The arts are the rain forests of society. They produce the oxygen of
        > freedom, and they are the early warning system when freedom is in danger.
        > ~John Wayne

        John WAYNE? No kidding!

        Mary S