Matthew's Book Suggestions (Was Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: failure notice)h

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 4:47 PM
      > From: mwinslow@...

      > Basically, what I was thinking was that we'd have a chosen book to discuss on a regular basis (monthly? bi-monthly?). Discussion on that book is verboten until the start date, then we can begin discussing whatever aspects of the book we may want.

      > Any thoughts? Takers?
      >
      > --
      > Matthew Winslow mwinslow@... http://x-real.firinn.org/

      already belong to a discussion group and a discussion apa. I don't need
      another forum for directed reading, and I don't care to wade through all
      the messages related to the books. Let's keep this as a general
      Mythopoeic Society discussion list and create a separate list for
      discussion of specific books if desired. Even downloading messages
      takes time, so I would probably sign off this list if it became too high
      traffic.

      Berni Phillips