RE: [mythsoc] Dewey Decimal Owner Sues 'Library' Hotel

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 23, 2003
      >Neil Gaiman's weblog has a review of the Library Hotel -- biggest complaint
      >was no room service. No restaurant on the premises. But other people have
      >given it glowing reviews. I'd give you the link but our campus internet is
      >down right now, though email still works.

      http://neilgaiman.com/journal/journal.asp

      Neil complains about room service a lot <grin>.

    • Croft, Janet B
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 23, 2003
        Thanks, Jack. If I'd just waited a few minutes the internet would have been
        back...

        Janet

        >Neil Gaiman's weblog has a review of the Library Hotel -- biggest complaint
        >was no room service. No restaurant on the premises. But other people have
        >given it glowing reviews. I'd give you the link but our campus internet is
        >down right now, though email still works.

        http://neilgaiman.com/journal/journal.asp
        <http://neilgaiman.com/journal/journal.asp>

        Neil complains about room service a lot <grin>.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050202
        27:HM/A=1754016/R=0/SIG=11pv1u2ju/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3052
        9&media=atkins> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1754016/rand=273894946>

        <http://www.mythsoc.org>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Croft, Janet B
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 23, 2003
          That's a question for David -- I don't use LC. But since it's produced by
          the Library of Congress, maybe it's a government document and therefore
          public domain?

          Janet (going farther and farther astray from Mythsoc topics... but one more
          won't hurt)

          >Thanks, Jack. If I'd just waited a few minutes the internet would have
          been
          >back...

          No prob. It is a rather interesting story.

          IS the LoC system copyrighted?

          27:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3050
          9&media=atkins> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupmai