RE: [mythsoc] Mary Sue

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
      Here's one of several websites that defines the term. For some others, do a
      search on "Mary Sue" and "fanfiction": >>

      Heh. Thanks. I get it now. xoxox

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • WendellWag@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
          Sorry about that blank post. Somehow that got sent without my wanting to
          send it.

        • The Yeti !
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 22, 2003
            --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, WendellWag@a... wrote:
            > In a message dated 9/4/2003 11:32:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            > lizziewriter@e... writes:
            >
            > > OK OK What is a Mary Sue ?
            > >
            > Here's one of several websites that defines the term. For some
            others, do a
            > search on "Mary Sue" and "fanfiction":
            >
            > http://missy.reimer.com/library/guide.html#5

            Not sure if this has ever turned up here before, but this is an
            amusing take on Mary Sue-ism :

            http://www.subreality.com/marysue/gsblolfc.htm

            Yeti.