Mary Sue

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2003
      In a message dated 9/4/2003 11:32:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      lizziewriter@... writes:

      > OK OK What is a Mary Sue ?

      Here's one of several websites that defines the term. For some others, do a
      search on "Mary Sue" and "fanfiction":

      http://missy.reimer.com/library/guide.html#5

    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
        Here's one of several websites that defines the term. For some others, do a
        search on "Mary Sue" and "fanfiction": >>

        Heh. Thanks. I get it now. xoxox

        Lizzie Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia
      • WendellWag@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
            Sorry about that blank post. Somehow that got sent without my wanting to
            send it.

          • The Yeti !
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 22, 2003
              --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, WendellWag@a... wrote:
              > In a message dated 9/4/2003 11:32:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              > lizziewriter@e... writes:
              >
              > > OK OK What is a Mary Sue ?
              > >
              > Here's one of several websites that defines the term. For some
              others, do a
              > search on "Mary Sue" and "fanfiction":
              >
              > http://missy.reimer.com/library/guide.html#5

              Not sure if this has ever turned up here before, but this is an
              amusing take on Mary Sue-ism :

              http://www.subreality.com/marysue/gsblolfc.htm

              Yeti.