Two Towers DVD

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      I hadn't planned on getting the TT DVD right away, but I couldn't pass
      up K-Mart's price of $14.95 (though all copies were behind the counter
      and I had to ask a cashier to take one out of the cabinet).

      I'm watching the "extras" right now. The Return of the King previews
      seem promising. But even MORE promising is the TT extended version
      coming out in November. They have HUORNS! Yeah! There's also a scene I
      was looking forward to in the theatrical version, but wasn't there, in
      which Gandalf says that Sauron is afraid of what Aragorn might do (about
      time!). I may be happier with the extended version of TT than I was with
      the theatrical one (and I wasn't as impressed with the theatrical TT as
      I was with the theatrical Fellowship).

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...