Still need Mythcon reports ...

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Mythprint subscribers -- don't panic! You haven't missed the August
      issue; it's being combined into a bigger August/September combo-issue
      that will contain a lot of Mythcon 34 info, reports, and photos.
      Please, if anyone who attended the con would like to add their
      comments (even a few paragraphs), I would love to include these. We'd
      especially like to hear from folks who have just attended their first
      Mythcon.

      And if anyone has any good photos (esp. digital ones) they'd like to
      share via Mythprint and/or the MythSoc web site, send these, too.

      Please contact me off-list; I can receive your reports in a variety
      of formats, even straight e-mail message.

      Thanks in advance!

      Ellie
      mailto:emfarrell@...

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint (Mythopoeic Society bulletin)
      Web Site Administrator
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...