Will someone in the UK review my book?

  • Keiran Proffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2003
      I have just written the first draft of a book, called "Christian
      Fantasy" about the works of Tolkien, C S Lewis and others. Is anyone
      in your society willing to review it before publication? Preferably
      someone reasonably familiar with the writings of Lewis, Charles
      Williams, George MacDonald etc; though there may be a case for having
      a complete novice read it. I live in London, England, so the reviewer
      would have to live in the U.K.
      Thank you,
      Keiran Proffer
      keiran_proffer@...