Re: [mythsoc] Digest numbers

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 12:47 PM
      "Joe R. Christopher" wrote:

      > I have been back through these electronic mailings from the Society, and
      > not all of them seem to be coming through. I have Nos. 1337 and 1338, but
      > the previous one I received was No. 1335 and before that was No. 1333. I
      > have not received any since No. 1338, if any have been distributed. Any
      > idea what the problem is? Is anyone else having this problem?

      I believe there's a gap in the sequence numbers due to the Mythsoc list
      not having any messages on August 12 and August 17. Also, there was only
      one message on August 9 and only one message on August 10.

      To check for missed messages, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mythsoc and click on "messages." Due to
      the small number of messages lately, it is possible to see most of
      August in just 2 pages.

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...