To Joan Verba

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2003
      Joan--

      I have been back through these electronic mailings from the Society, and
      not all of them seem to be coming through. I have Nos. 1337 and 1338, but
      the previous one I received was No. 1335 and before that was No. 1333. I
      have not received any since No. 1338, if any have been distributed. Any
      idea what the problem is? Is anyone else having this problem?

      --Joe
    • bowring
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2003
        I've noticed a similar problem. Any insight would be welcomed.
        Kevin