9875Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon Sites

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2003
      Someone mentioned to me just recently that they were going to a conference or
      seminar at Sewanee (probably at the campus of the University of the South
      there, atop a mountain in southeastern Tennessee).

      Now THERE's a thought. It's a very beautiful campus, with luck it would be
      cooler than lower altitudes, and the Atlanta and Chattanooga people could run
      it, I am sure to great effect. And it wd be nice and close for the Alabama, TN
      and North or South Carolina folks.

      BTW we did check with Nashville campuses (campi?) such as Belmont, but they
      don't do the summer-conference thing with their buildings. Maybe U of the
      South Sewanee does?

      MacPhersons? Are you here? And if you're not on the MythSoc list, why not?
      :)

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic