9859Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon Sites

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2003
      In a message dated 7/31/2003 10:17:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      > In fact, they said that they thought any of the acceptable sites in the
      > New York City area would be too expensive.

      The Lewis symposium was charging people $250, all included, for a slightly
      less long period than ours (no Monday morning). We (here) charged $240 for
      room and board plus a reg fee varying from $45-$70. (and $40 for students)

      So, unless Immaculate Conception was not supplying meals... it's a good rate.
      I might fwd these two messages along to Heren Istarion and see what they say.

      Diamond Proudbrook