9799Re: [mythsoc] A Greeting from Anne

  • David S. Bratman
    Jul 16, 2003
      That's a very nice idea, though it sure doesn't look like him ... and why
      is he blowing soap bubbles from his pipe?

      There's several factual errors in the writeup, of which "He died in a rest
      home" is a new one to me, though "As a scholar he lived at the margin of
      society," which makes him sound like a beggar on the streets, is the most

      Nice idea, though.

      - David Bratman

      >Anne has sent you an electronic greeting card!
      >You may retrieve your card by clicking on this link:
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic