9778Re: [mythsoc] Clueless Reader

  • Matthew Winslow
    Jul 9, 2003
      WendellWag@... [WendellWag@...] wrote:
      > what Jane Yolen is bothered about is not
      <snip>
      >Apparently what's bothering Yolen
      <snip>
      > Yolen thinks
      <snip>
      > Furthermore, Yolen thinks

      Um, is it just me, or did anyone else not receive the email that Wendell is
      referring to? All I got was what Joan forwarded that had a brief comment from
      Ms. Yolen, and not much more. Something that brief certainly could not produce
      such insight into Ms. Yolen's thinking process.

      "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the
      people."
      --Oscar Wilde
      Currently reading: Naimh and the Hermit by Emily C.A. Snyder
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic