9503Music City Mythcon

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Jun 14, 2003
      For a preliminary glimpse of our city, and probably some shots of its =other=
      mythological structure besides the Parthenon, list-members in the US are
      invited to watch A&E's Fourth of July concert, THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY, 7-9 pm
      7/4/03.

      This year the concert will feature the Nashville Symphony at Riverfront Park,
      with Brian Wilson, the Rev. Al Green - "Memphis soul legend" - and country
      artist Lee Ann Womack. And, of course, Tchaikowsky and fireworks over the
      Cumberland.

      I assume that means 7-9 pm Central time, since I saw the notice in the local
      paper.

      Diamond Proudbrook