      From: Berni Phillips [mailto:bernip@...]
      Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 8:44 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] That LotR Musical

      From: "Elizabeth Apgar Triano" <lizziewriter@...>

      > Hmmmmmm...Should I upload it to the "files" area of this list? >>
      >
      > Oh yes please! When did Nimoy ever do a song?

      There's a video of it that's been all over the net. Judging from the
      appearance of his "dancers," I'd say it's from around 1970. It's about
      Bilbo Baggins and is really, really bad.

      Nimoy also has had at least one album out. I think it was before
      original
      Trek went off the air that Nimoy released "Mr. Spock's Music from Outer
      Space." I think I bought it in 7th grade, which would have made it 1967
      or
      1968. He sings on that. He's also on one of the "Golden Throats"
      albums
      singing "Proud Mary." He's not as bad as Shatner, but that's not saying
      much.

      Berni

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/