9088Re: [mythsoc] Pagan vs Christian myths

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    May 1, 2003
      The Father incomprehensible, the Son incomprehensible, the whole
      thing incomprehensible" is from Sayers, but she's satirizing, or
      perhaps I should say characterizing, the ignorance of the
      population at large regarding Christian doctrine when she says
      it. It's in the essay "The Dogma is the Drama." >>

      That's funny. I knew I read it somewhere but didn't realize I had read any
      Sayers' essays. What does that essay appear in? I bet it would make good
      rereading.

      Lizzie Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia