9065Re: [mythsoc] Cheesy movies (WAS In defense of B5 poesie (was Trek Theory))

  • jamcconney@aol.com
    Apr 29, 2003
      In a message dated 4/29/2003 8:48:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
      thiophene@... writes:

      > that's my number one
      > guilty movie pleasure.

      Mine is Red Sonja--never miss it when it's on.

      When I was in seminary, one of the local TV stations had acquired a whole
      BATCH of made-in-HongKong ninja flicks and showed them about noon on
      Saturdays. I'd go out and hurry through all my weekend errands so I could get
      back, curl up with my sandwich and watch leaping, lashing, hammy acting and
      dubbed dialogue that never had anything remotely to do with the actor's lip
      movements. My weekly fix.

      Anne