882Patrick Stewart CHRISTMAS CAROL

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Dec 5, 1999
      Mary wrote:

      >Closer in looks, feel, and text to the original than any adaptation I have
      >seen. Excellent!

      I've been a member of the Patrick Stewart fan club since the 1980s. I have
      Patrick Stewart reading "A Christmas Carol" on tape and it is outstanding.
      I play it every year. Therefore, I had high expectations for this

      Unfortunately, the production did not work for me. My opinion is that the
      best production of "A Christmas Carol" to date is the one starring the late
      George C. Scott as Scrooge.

      * Joan Marie Verba verba001@... *
      * Mythopoeic Press Secretary *
      * List Administrator for Doctor's Exchange list, Mythopoeic Society list* *
      * MNSCBWI list, MNSCREENW list *
      * http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *
      * http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/FTL_Publications *
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic