867Dinsmore, Christmas stories

  • Robert and Jane Bigelow
    Dec 5, 1999
      Mythies,

      I guess we really were behind the times in the 50's in KC, MO--I remember a
      friend of mine getting stuck with Elsie Dinsmore books. Being in public
      school, I escaped--even at about 10 I could tell they were dreadful.
      Diabetics should be warned not to open them; the sugar load could be
      dangerous.

      Speaking of Connie Willis, she has a book of Christmas stories out, called
      _Miracle and Other Christmas Stories_. I love it, not only for itself but
      also because it helps me overcome my Grinchly tendencies.

      Jane
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic