8476Re: [mythsoc] re: not finishing

  • Jack
    Feb 28, 2003
      >> None of our eight cats eats paper -- which is fortunate given that we've
      >> got some three thousand or so books here! Now house plants are another
      >> matter...
      >
      >Your house plants eat paper?!? <g,d,rrrr>

      Some do. Particulary the ones that live in the bookcases. Bad plants!

      Reading recommendation -- Sharyn McCrumb's new Ballad novel,
      Ghost Riders, just came in for review. It centres on her seer of the dead,
      Nora Bonesteel, and some very restles Civil war veterans. looks like a
      rather dany novel of magic realism!