847Re: Where can I find Tolkien's Elvish language? (fwd)

  • David Lenander
    Nov 17, 1999
      I'd just add that there are back issues available of _Parma Eldalamberon_; there
      is also a book available from Nancy Martsch, isn't there? And there are several
      other publications for which back issues may be available, including _Vinyar
      Tengwar_, and perhaps that one from Lisa Star, and a British publication as
      well. But all of this should be on Carl's web-page, so I thought the whole
      question being directed to Edith was rather bizarre. And I would hope they've
      read all of the appendices to LotR, the twelve volumes of "The History of
      Middle-earth," and the Swann/Tolkien _Road Goes Ever On_.