8295Re: [mythsoc] Jackson comments, again

    Feb 5, 2003
      A problem with the column from the Syracuse newspaper with Wayne's comments
      on the films just occurred to me: Where does this columnist Sean Kirst get
      off with passing off what's actually a letter from Wayne as one of his
      columns? Did this guy actually turn this in as his column for the week and
      get paid for it? (Note that it's his picture by the column, not Wayne's.)
      Wayne, if I were you, I would write this guy and demand he send you whatever
      he got paid this week, since you wrote the column for him.