      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 16:17:28 -0600
      From: cheryl taylor <taylorca@...>
      To: ecrowe@...

      I am looking for information on a mythological goddess of soul-play. I
      thought her name was Lila but I can't find any references. I thought she
      might be Roman (because Juno is the Roman goddess of soul) but I am unable
      to locate any mention in either Roman, Greek, Egyptian or Celtic mythology.
      Do you know of any references to a goddess of soul-play?

      Thank you in advance for your kind help.