790Fwd: ICFA 2000 Tolkien Session

  • Matthew Winslow
    Oct 7, 1999
      Hi. This just came to the International Association for the Fantastic in the
      Arts list, but I thought some folks here might be interested in it if they're
      headed to ICFA next year. (Sigh. It's at the other end of the country for me
      to go...)

      matt

      ----- Forwarded message from dan.timmons@... -----

      > Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:59:14 -0400 (EDT)
      > From: dan.timmons@...
      > To: Multiple recipients of list <iafa-l@...>
      > Subject: ICFA 2000 Tolkien Session
      >

      > Greetings!
      >
      > I'm planning a 3 paper session on Tolkien and Love and Sexuality. If
      > anyone is interested in participating, please respond to my e-mail:
      > dan.timmons@...
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Dan Timmons

      ----- End forwarded message -----

      "A perfectly healthy sentence is extremely rare."
      --Henry David Thoreau
      Currently reading: Lord Valentine's Castle by Robert Silverberg