775Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts!

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Oct 4, 1999
      Sounds to me more like an opening ceremony song. Or better yet, at the opening
      night party at about 10 to 11 when everyone has already sampled the beer <g>.

      It's on Page 128 of Sorcerer's Stone (hardback) for those of you frantically
      searching your American Editions. None of the words were changed.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa