7385Re: [mythsoc] Re: What's your problem with the movie?

  • Matthew Winslow
    Jan 3, 2003
      Stolzi@... [Stolzi@...] wrote:
      > But then, as a friend pointed out, we miss the Paths of the Dead, which it
      > would be a shame to leave out. (Unless the story were changed so that the
      > Paths of the Dead bring unexpected reinforcements directly to Minas Tirith??)

      I'm thinking that a horror director like PJ would not want to leave out the
      Paths of the Dead. Perhaps PJ'll take a route you suggest, Mary -- having the
      Dead march directly to Minis Tirith with Aragorn?

      "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading."
      --Logan Pearsall Smith
      Currently reading: J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century by Tom Shippey
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic